A medium term evaluation of the Ecopass road pricing scheme in Milan: economic, environmental and transport impacts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Percoco, 2016. "The impact of road pricing on accidents: a note on Milan," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 343-352, October.
- Foreman, Kate, 2016. "Crossing the bridge: The effects of time-varying tolls on curbing congestion," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 76-94.
- Eliasson, Jonas, 2016.
"Is congestion pricing fair? Consumer and citizen perspectives on equity effects,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1-15.
- Eliasson, Jonas, 2016. "Is congestion pricing fair? Consumer and citizen perspectives on equity effects," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:5, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Edoardo Croci & Aldo Ravazzi Douvan, 2016. "Urban Road Pricing: A Comparative Study on the Experiences of London, Stockholm and Milan," IEFE Working Papers 85, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
More about this item
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:efeefe:v:html10.3280/efe2012-002004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=10 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.