An Analysis of the Potential of the European Commission Business and Consumer Surveys for Macroeconomic Forecasting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno, Giancarlo & Malgarini, Marco, 2002.
"An Indicator of Economic Sentiment for the Italian Economy,"
42331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giancarlo Bruno & Marco Malgarini, 2002. "An Indicator of Economic Sentiment for the Italian Economy," ISAE Working Papers 28, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Conniffe, Denis, 1985. "Seasonality in the Business Survey," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 1985(2-July).
- Sydney C. Ludvigson, 2004. "Consumer Confidence and Consumer Spending," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(2), pages 29-50, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gagea Mariana, 2012. "Study of Industrial Conjuncture Balances in Romania, Using Logit Model with Heteroscedasticity," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 59(1), pages 337-349, July.
- Gagea, Mariana, 2014. "Modelling the Confidence in Industry in Romania and other European Member Countries Using the Ordered Logit Model," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 15-34, March.
- Elena Doina Dascălu & Nicu Marcu & Ştefan Pete & Maria-Lenuţa Ulici & Vadim Dumitraşcu, 2016. "Dependent Business Climate. A Network-Based Analysis," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 138-152, March.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:qecsas:2008:winter:goggin. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .