Suicide in Ireland: The Influence of Alcohol and Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Finbarr Brereton & J. Peter Clinch & Susana Ferreira, 2008. "Employment and Life-Satisfaction: Insights from Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 39(3), pages 207-234.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phiri, Andrew & Mukuka, Doreen, 2017.
"Does unemployment aggravate suicide rates in South Africa? Some empirical evidence,"
80749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Phiri & Doreen Mukuka, 2017. "Does unemployment aggravate suicide rates in South Africa? Some empirical evidence," Working Papers 1705, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Jul 2017.
- David Madden, 2015.
"Health and Wealth on the Roller-Coaster: Ireland, 2003–2011,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 121(2), pages 387-412, April.
- David (David Patrick) Madden, 2013. "Health and Wealth on the Roller-Coaster: Ireland, 2003-2011," Working Papers 201305, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Madden, D., 2013. "Health and Wealth on the Roller-Coaster: Ireland, 2003-2011," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 13/11, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0370-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Hudson, Eibhlin, 2013. "Does relative material wealth matter for child and adolescent life satisfaction?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 38-47.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:42:y:2011:i:1:p:27-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: https://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.