Effective Marketing Strategy for Regional Banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eleftherios THALASSINOS, 2008. "Trends and Developments in the European Financial Sector," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2008(3), pages 44-61.
- Olesya Stroeva & Innara R. Lyapina & Elena E. Konobeeva & Oksana E. Konobeeva, 2015. "Effectiveness of Management of Innovative Activities in Regional Socio-Economic Systems," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 63-76.
- V.V. Mitrokhin & S.S. Artemyeva & I.K. Simaeva, 2016. "Assessment of the Balance Degree of Loan Companies Banking Policy," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3A), pages 19-31.
- Eleftherios I. Thalassinos & Bozhana Venediktova & Daniela Staneva-Petkova & Vicky Zampeta, 2013. "Way of Banking Development Abroad: Branches or Subsidiaries," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(3), pages 69-78.
- Eleftherios Thalassinos & Dimitrios Maditinos & Athanasios Paschalidis, 2012. "Observing evidence of insider trading in the Athens Stock Exchange," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 1(1), pages 1-26, December.
- Persakis, Anthony & Iatridis, George Emmanuel, 2015. "Cost of capital, audit and earnings quality under financial crisis: A global empirical investigation," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 3-24.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3b:p:138-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liviu Deceanu & Mirela Pintea & El Thalassinos & Vicky Zampeta, 2010. "New Dimensions of Country Risk in the Context of the Current Crisis: A Case Study for Romania and Greece," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 225-236.
- El. Thalassinos & Th. Kiriazidis, 2003. "Degrees Of Integration In International Portfolio Diversification: Effective Systemic Risk," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 119-130, January -.
- repec:spr:minsoc:v:1:y:2012:i:1:p:1-26 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMarketing strategy; banking product; client policy; marketing task; loyalty; commercial bank. JEL Classification: G21; M31.;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:4a:p:558-567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Marios Agiomavritis to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.