Current Trends in the Development of Russiaâ€™s E-Commerce Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eleftherios THALASSINOS, 2008. "Trends and Developments in the European Financial Sector," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2008(3), pages 44-61.
- Stavros H. Arvanitis & Irakleia S. Tzigkounaki & Theodoros V. Stamatopoulos & Eleftherios I. Thalassinos, 2012. "Dynamic Approach of Capital Structure of European Shipping Companies," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 5(3), pages 33-63, December.
- Konstantinos Liapis & Antonios Rovolis & Christos Galanos & Eleftherios Thalassinos, 2013. "The Clusters of Economic Similarities between EU Countries: A View Under Recent Financial and Debt Crisis," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 41-66.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3a:p:69-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Helene Raymond & Houda Rharrabti, 2016.
"The Impact of the Eurozone Crisis on European Banks Stocks Contagion or Interdependence?,"
European Research Studies Journal,
European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 129-148.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Hélène Raymond & Houda Rharrabti, 2016. "The Impact of the Eurozone Crisis on European Banks Stocks Contagion or Interdependence?," Post-Print hal-01659719, HAL.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:2a:p:128-139 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3b:p:490-499 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eleftherios I. Thalassinos & Bozhana Venediktova & Daniela Staneva-Petkova & Vicky Zampeta, 2013. "Way of Banking Development Abroad: Branches or Subsidiaries," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(3), pages 69-78.
- repec:ers:ijebaa:v:iv:y:2016:i:1:p:70-85 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInternet commerce; sales; online services; purchase of goods; electronic commerce. JEL Classification: O10; L80; L86.;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3b:p:472-483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Marios Agiomavritis to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.