The Basic Principles of the European State and Dynamics of the Political and Legal Development within the Russian Federation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eleftherios THALASSINOS, 2008. "Trends and Developments in the European Financial Sector," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2008(3), pages 44-61.
- L.Yu. Fomina, 2016. "Protection of the Right to Respect for Private and Family Life in European Court of Human Rights," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3B), pages 97-110.
- Diana-Mihaela Pociovalisteanu & Emilian M. Dobrescu, 2009. "The Role of Structural Funds in Economic and Social Cohesion Process," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 27-36.
- Pociovalisteanu Diana-Mihaela & Thalassinos Eleftherios, 2009. "The Structural Funds and the Economic and Social Cohesion Process," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 313-330, May.
- Liviu Deceanu & Mirela Pintea & El Thalassinos & Vicky Zampeta, 2010. "New Dimensions of Country Risk in the Context of the Current Crisis: A Case Study for Romania and Greece," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 225-236.
More about this item
Keywordsprinciples; civil society; private property; local government office;
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:1:p:225-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Marios Agiomavritis to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .