Protection of the Right to Respect for Private and Family Life in European Court of Human Rights
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vasily I. Vlasov & Galina B. Vlasova & Svetlana V. Denisenko & Olga V. Litvinova, 2017. "The Basic Principles of the European State and Dynamics of the Political and Legal Development within the Russian Federation," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 225-233.
- N.V. Fedorenko & S.V. Denisenko & A.V. Sukhovenko & L.M. Dzyuba, 2017. "Comparative Legal Analysis of Mediation in Russia and the EU," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 87-96.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3b:p:501-511 is not listed on IDEAS
- I.G. Paliy & T.V. Plotnikova & L.L. Shtofer & I.V. Tumaykin, 2017. "Features of Social and Economic Transformations in the Globalization Era," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 117-128.
- T.F. Romanova & O.V. Andreeva & S.N. Meliksetyan & M.O. Otrishko, 2017. "Increasing of Cost Efficiency as a Trend of Public Law Entities’ Activity Intensification in a Public Administration Sector," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 155-161.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate life; family life; respect; Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms; European Convention on Human Rights; European Court of Human Rights;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:xix:y:2016:i:3b:p:97-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Marios Agiomavritis to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.