Are There Any Correlations Between Fiscality Rate, GDP and Tax Incomes Flux? Case Study Romania and Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Thalassinos, 2007. "Trade Regionalization, Exchange Rate Policies and EU-US Economic Cooperation," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 111-118.
- Padovano, Fabio & Galli, Emma, 2001. "Tax Rates and Economic Growth in the OECD Countries (1950-1990)," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 39(1), pages 44-57, January.
- Denicolo, Vincenzo, 1988. "Some analytics of the Laffer curve : A comment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 129-130, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cornel Oros, 2009.
"Economic Governance in an Asymmetric Monetary Union: A Fiscal Policy Game Analysis,"
European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 39-60.
- Cornel Oros, 2009. "Economic Governance in an Asymmetric Monetary Union : A Fiscal Policy Game Analysis," Post-Print hal-00954296, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsLaffer curve; fiscality rate; tax incomes; statistical analysis; correlations;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:xii:y:2009:i:2:p:77-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Marios Agiomavritis to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.