Theorising the New Modes of European Union Governance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riccardo Viale & Henry Etzkowitz (ed.), 2010. "The Capitalization of Knowledge," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13300.
- Smismans, Stijn, 2006. "New Modes of Governance and the Participatory Myth," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV) 1, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.
- Marie-Claude Bélis-Bergouignan & Elie Brugarolas, 2010. "Building research and technology (R&T) transregional networks through an Interreg IIIB project," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(2), pages 135-155, November.
- Matilde Luna & José Luis Velasco, 2010. "Knowledge Networks: Integration Mechanisms and Performance Assessment," Chapters,in: The Capitalization of Knowledge, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Schäfer, Armin, 2004. "A new form of governance? Comparing the open method of coordination to multilateral surveillance by the IMF and the OECD," MPIfG Working Paper 04/5, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Kaiser, Robert & Prange, Heiko, 2002. "A new concept of deepening European integration? The European Research Area and the emerging role of policy coordination in a multi-level governance system," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 6, October.
More about this item
Keywordsbenchmarking; governance; legitimacy; integration theory; open coordination; organization theory; policy learning; regulation; political science;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:eiopxx:p0078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Assistant). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.