Building research and technology (R&T) transregional networks through an Interreg IIIB project
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Marie-Claude Bélis-Bergouignan & Elie Brugarolas, 2010. "Building research and technology (R&T) transregional networks through an Interreg IIIB project," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(2), pages 135-155, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marie-Claude Bélis-Bergouignan & Vincent Frigant, 2006.
"Aéronautique et espace dans les régions SUDOE,"
- Marie-Claude Bélis-Bergouignan & Vincent Frigant, 2006. "Les compétences scientifiques et technologiques du secteur aéronautique et espace des régions SUDOE," Post-Print hal-00153758, HAL.
- R. Cowan & N. Jonard & J.-B. Zimmermann, 2006. "Evolving networks of inventors," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 155-174, April.
- M. S. Gertler & Y. M. Levitte, 2005. "Local Nodes in Global Networks: The Geography of Knowledge Flows in Biotechnology Innovation," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 487-507.
- André Torre, 2009. "Retour sur la notion de Proximité Géographique," Géographie, économie, société, Lavoisier, vol. 11(1), pages 63-75.
- G. Dosi & D. Teece & S. Winter, 1990. "Les frontières des entreprises : vers une théorie de la cohérence de la grande entreprise," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 51(1), pages 238-254.
- Laredo, Philippe, 1998. "The networks promoted by the framework programme and the questions they raise about its formulation and implementation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 589-598, September.
- Eberlein, Burkard & Kerwer, Dieter, 2002. "Theorising the New Modes of European Union Governance," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 6, April.
- Andre Torre, 2008. "On the Role Played by Temporary Geographical Proximity in Knowledge Transmission," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 869-889.
- AndrÃ© Torre, 2006. "Collective action, governance structure and organizational trust in localized systems of production. The case of the AOC organization of small producers," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 55-72, January.
- Carayol, Nicolas, 2003.
"Objectives, agreements and matching in science-industry collaborations: reassembling the pieces of the puzzle,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 887-908, June.
- Nocolas Carayol, 2003. "Objectives , Agreements and Matching in Science-Industry Collaborations : Reassembling the Pieces of the Puzzle," Post-Print halshs-00006095, HAL.
- Williamson, Oliver, 2009.
"The Theory of the Firm as Governance Structure: From Choice to Contract,"
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 111-134, December.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2002. "The Theory of the Firm as Governance Structure: From Choice to Contract," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 171-195, Summer.
- Arthur Benz & Burkard Eberlein, 1998. "Regions in European Governance: The Logic of Multi-Level Interaction," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 31, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Tim Richardson & Ole B. Jensen, 2003. "Linking Discourse and Space: Towards a Cultural Sociology of Space in Analysing Spatial Policy Discourses," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 40(1), pages 7-22, January.
- Hooghe, Liesbet & Marks, Gary, 2001. "Types of Multi-Level Governance," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 5, October.
- Richardson, G B, 1972. "The Organisation of Industry," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(327), pages 883-896, September.
- Franck Aggeri & Pascal Le Masson & Anne Branciard & Catherine Paradeise & Ashveen Peerbaye, 2007. "Les plates-formes technologiques dans les sciences de la vie. Politiques publiques, organisations et performances," Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(4), pages 2-2.
- Ron Boschma, 2005. "Proximity and Innovation: A Critical Assessment," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 61-74.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00546416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.