Decentralization: Panacea or Pandora’s Box? Fiscal Perversity in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Xavier Calsamiglia & Teresa Garcia-Milà & Therese J. McGuire, 2004.
"Why do Differences in the Degree of Fiscal Decentralization Endure?,"
193, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Xavier Calsamiglia & Teresa Garcia-MilÃ & Therese J. McGuire, 2006. "Why do Differences in the Degree of Fiscal Decentralization Endure?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1877, CESifo Group Munich.
- Xavier Calsamiglia & Teresa Garcia-Milà & Therese J. McGuire, 2004. "Why do differences in the degree of fiscal decentralization endure?," Economics Working Papers 865, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:85:y:1991:i:04:p:1383-1391_18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Era Dabla-Norris, 2006. "The Challenge of Fiscal Decentralisation in Transition Countries," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 48(1), pages 100-131, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Germán-Soto, Vicente, 2005. "Generación del producto interno bruto mexicano por entidad federativa, 1940-1992," El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(287), pages 617-653, julio-sep.
More about this item
Keywordsdecentralization; fiscal perversity; Mexico;
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ere:journl:v:xxvii:y:2008:i:2:p:89-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dora María Vega Facio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feualmx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.