A social stigma model of child labor
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Quah, Danny, 1989.
"The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbances,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 655-673, September.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Danny Quah, 1988. "The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbance," Working papers 497, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Danny Quah, 1988. "The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbances," NBER Working Papers 2737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew Shapiro & Mark Watson, 1988.
"Sources of Business Cycles Fluctuations,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1988, Volume 3, pages 111-156
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew D. Shapiro & Mark W. Watson, 1988. "Sources of Business Cycle Fluctuations," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 870, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Matthew D. Shapiro & Mark W. Watson, 1988. "Sources of Business Cycle Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 2589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorge Carrera & Mariano Féliz & Demian Panigo, 1999. "Una medición de los canales de transmisión de las fluctuaciones económicas. El caso de Argentina y los Estados Unidos," Económica, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, vol. 0(4), pages 77-118.
- Funke, Michael, 1997. "How important are demand and supply shocks in explaining German business cycles?: New evidence on an old debate," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 11-37, January.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr & Eiichi Araki, 2004. "New Directions in Latin American Macroeconometrics," Development and Comp Systems 0408002, EconWPA.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1993. "European Monetary Unification," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 1321-1357, September.
- Mena, Hugo, 1995. "Pushing the Sisyphean Boulder? Macroeconometric Testing in Latin American Countries," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 41(1), pages 81-99, March.
- Fiorito, Riccardo & Kollintzas, Tryphon, 1994.
"Stylized facts of business cycles in the G7 from a real business cycles perspective,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 235-269, February.
- Fiorito, Riccardo & Kollintzas, Tryphon, 1992. "Stylized Facts of Business Cycles in the G7 from a Real Business Cycles Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 681, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & McDermott, C John & Prasad, Eswar S, 2000.
"Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Developing Countries: Some Stylized Facts,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 14(2), pages 251-285, May.
- C. John McDermott & Eswar S Prasad & Pierre-Richard Agénor, 1999. "Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Developing Countries; Some Stylized Facts," IMF Working Papers 99/35, International Monetary Fund.
- Nelson, Charles R. & Plosser, Charles I., 1982. "Trends and random walks in macroeconmic time series : Some evidence and implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-162.
- Karras, Georgios, 1993. "Sources of U.S. macroeconomic fluctuations: 1973-1989," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 47-68.
- Sterne, Gabriel & Bayoumi, Tamim, 1995.
"Temporary Cycles or Volatile Trends? Economic Fluctuations in 21 OECD Economies,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies,
University of Manchester, vol. 63(1), pages 23-51, March.
- Gabriel Sterne & Tamim Bayoumi, 1993. "Temporary cycles or volatile trends? Economic fluctuations in 21 OECD economies," Bank of England working papers 13, Bank of England.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holger Strulik, 2013.
"School Attendance And Child Labor—A Model Of Collective Behavior,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 246-277, April.
- Strulik, Holger, 2010. "School Attendance and Child Labor - A Model of Collective Behavior," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-441, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Dessy, Sylvain E. & Pallage, Stephane, 2001. "Child labor and coordination failures," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 469-476, August.
- Fabre, Alice & Pallage, Stéphane, 2015.
"Child labor, idiosyncratic shocks, and social policy,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 394-411.
- Alice Fabre & Stéphane Pallage, 2011. "Child Labor, Idiosyncratic Shocks, and Social Policy," Cahiers de recherche 1115, CIRPEE.
- Alice Fabre & Stéphane Pallage, 2013. "Child Labor, Idiosyncratic Shocks, and Social Policy," AMSE Working Papers 1358, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 05 Nov 2013.
- Alice Fabre & Stéphane Pallage, 2015. "Child Labor, idiosyncratic shocks, and social policy," Post-Print hal-01456112, HAL.
- Alice Fabre & Stéphane Pallage, 2013. "Child Labor, Idiosyncratic Shocks, and Social Policy," Working Papers halshs-00913666, HAL.
- Sahana Roy Chowdhury, 2015. "Recession and Child Labor: A Theoretical Analysis," Working Papers id:7127, eSocialSciences.
- Stéphane Pallage & Alice Fabre, 2010. "Child Labor and Aggregate Fluctuations," 2010 Meeting Papers 1037, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Basu, Kaushik, 2002.
"A note on multiple general equilibria with child labor,"
Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 301-308, February.
- Kaushik Basu, 2000. "A Note on Multiple General Equilibria with Child Labour," Working Papers 78, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Emerson, Patrick M. & Souza, André Portela, 2008.
"Birth Order, Child Labor, and School Attendance in Brazil,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1647-1664, September.
- Patrick M. Emerson & Andre Portela Souza, 2002. "Birth Order, Child Labor and School Attendance in Brazil," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0212, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Sen, Gitanjali, 2002. "Considering the effects of poverty and schooling returns on child labour in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 17393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goto, Hideaki, 2011. "Social norms, inequality and child labor," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 806-814.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emx:esteco:v:17:y:2002:i:2:p:193-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rocío Contreras). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cecolmx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.