Long memory in the Portuguese stock market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hiremath, Gourishankar S & Bandi, Kamaiah, 2011. "Testing Long Memory in Stock Returns of Emerging Markets: Some Further Evidence," MPRA Paper 48517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adnan Kasman & Erdost Torun, 2007. "Long Memory in the Turkish Stock Market Return and Volatility," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 7(2), pages 13-27.
- Christos Floros, 2011. "On the relationship between weather and stock market returns," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(1), pages 5-13, March.
- Cevik, Emrah Ismail & Topaloğlu, Gültekin, 2014.
"Volatilitede uzun hafıza ve yapısal kırılma: Borsa Istanbul örneği
[Long memory and structural breaks on volatility: evidence from Borsa Istanbul]," MPRA Paper 71485, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Hiremath, Gourishankar S & Bandi, Kamaiah, 2010. "Long Memory in Stock Market Volatility:Evidence from India," MPRA Paper 48519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pilar Iglesias & Jaime San Martín & Soledad Torres & Frederi Viens, 2011. "Option pricing under a Gamma-modulated diffusion process," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 199-219, May.
- Kasman, Adnan & Kasman, Saadet & Torun, Erdost, 2009. "Dual long memory property in returns and volatility: Evidence from the CEE countries' stock markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 122-139, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPortugal; Stock markets; Stock returns;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:sefpps:v:24:y:2007:i:3:p:220-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.