Operational risk in Islamic banks: examination of issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Khan, Tariqullah & Ahmed, Habib, 2001.
"Risk Management: An Analysis of Issues in Islamic Financial Industry (Occasional Paper),"
2001, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Khan, Tariqullah & Ahmed, Habib, 2001. "Risk Management: An Analysis of Issues in Islamic Financial Industry (Occasional Papers)," Occasional Papers 91, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Reza Djojosugito, 2008. "Mitigating legal risk in Islamic banking operations," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(2), pages 110-121, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:34:y:2018:i:c:p:12-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sorwar, Ghulam & Pappas, Vasileios & Pereira, John & Nurullah, Mohamed, 2016. "To debt or not to debt: Are Islamic banks less risky than conventional banks?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 132(S), pages 113-126.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital adequacy standard; Islamic banking; Operational risk; Risk management; Malaysia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:qrfmpp:v:3:y:2011:i:2:p:131-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.