Financial structure and economic growth link in African countries: a panel cointegration analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hafner, Kurt A. & Mayer-Foulkes, David, 2013.
"Fertility, economic growth, and human development causal determinants of the developed lifestyle,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 107-120.
- Kurt A. Hafner & David Mayer-Foulkes, 2012. "Fertility, Human Development, and Economic Growth: Long- term Short-term Causal Links," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_024, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Sibusiso Clement Makaringe & Hlalefang Khobai, 2018.
"The effect of unemployment on economic growth in South Africa (1994-2016),"
1815, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Mar 2018.
- Makaringe, Sibusiso Clement & Khobai, Hlalefang, 2018. "The effect of unemployment on economic growth in South Africa (1994-2016)," MPRA Paper 85305, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nyasha, Sheilla & Gwenhure, Yvonne & Odhiambo, Nicholas M., 2017. "The Dynamic Causal Linkage Between Financial Development And Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence From Ethiopia," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 70(1), pages 73-102.
- Nyasha, Sheilla & Gwenhure, Yvonne & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2016. "Financial development and economic growth in Ethiopia: a dynamic causal linkage," Working Papers 20160, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Menyah, Kojo & Nazlioglu, Saban & Wolde-Rufael, Yemane, 2014. "Financial development, trade openness and economic growth in African countries: New insights from a panel causality approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 386-394.
- Kumar, Ronald Ravinesh & Stauvermann, Peter Josef & Loganathan, Nanthakumar & Kumar, Radika Devi, 2015. "Exploring the role of energy, trade and financial development in explaining economic growth in South Africa: A revisit," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1300-1311.
- Ahmed, Abdullahi D. & Mmolainyane, Kelesego K., 2014. "Financial integration, capital market development and economic performance: Empirical evidence from Botswana," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-14.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial structure; Sub Saharan Africa; Panel Cointegration; Economic growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jespps:v:38:y:2011:i:3:p:331-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.