Financial structure and economic growth link in African countries: a panel cointegration analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- T.K. Jayaraman & Baljeet Singh, 2007. "Foreign Direct Investment and Employment Creation in Pacific Island Countries: An Empirical Study of Fiji," Working Papers 3507, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Greenhalgh, Christine & Gregory, Mary, 2001. " Structural Change and the Emergence of the New Service Economy," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 63(0), pages 629-646, Special I.
- Perron, Pierre, 1989.
"The Great Crash, the Oil Price Shock, and the Unit Root Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1361-1401, November.
- Perron, P, 1988. "The Great Crash, The Oil Price Shock And The Unit Root Hypothesis," Papers 338, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1988. "Some recent development in a concept of causality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 199-211.
- Guerrieri, Paolo & Meliciani, Valentina, 2005. "Technology and international competitiveness: The interdependence between manufacturing and producer services," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 489-502, December.
- Nelson, Charles R. & Plosser, Charles I., 1982. "Trends and random walks in macroeconmic time series : Some evidence and implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-162.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hafner, Kurt A. & Mayer-Foulkes, David, 2013.
"Fertility, economic growth, and human development causal determinants of the developed lifestyle,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 107-120.
- Kurt A. Hafner & David Mayer-Foulkes, 2012. "Fertility, Human Development, and Economic Growth: Long- term Short-term Causal Links," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_024, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Menyah, Kojo & Nazlioglu, Saban & Wolde-Rufael, Yemane, 2014. "Financial development, trade openness and economic growth in African countries: New insights from a panel causality approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 386-394.
- Kumar, Ronald Ravinesh & Stauvermann, Peter Josef & Loganathan, Nanthakumar & Kumar, Radika Devi, 2015. "Exploring the role of energy, trade and financial development in explaining economic growth in South Africa: A revisit," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1300-1311.
- Nyasha, Sheilla & Gwenhure, Yvonne & Odhiambo, Nicholas M., 2017. "The Dynamic Causal Linkage Between Financial Development And Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence From Ethiopia," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 70(1), pages 73-102.
- Nyasha, Sheilla & Gwenhure, Yvonne & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2016. "Financial development and economic growth in Ethiopia: a dynamic causal linkage," Working Papers 20160, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Ahmed, Abdullahi D. & Mmolainyane, Kelesego K., 2014. "Financial integration, capital market development and economic performance: Empirical evidence from Botswana," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-14.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial structure; Sub Saharan Africa; Panel Cointegration; Economic growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jespps:v:38:y:2011:i:3:p:331-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .