Evidence on the impact of exchange rate regimes on bilateral FDI flows
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:143-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guo, Yan, 2013. "Strategic trade policy, cost uncertainty and FDI determinants," ISU General Staff Papers 201301010800004464, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:touman:v:45:y:2014:i:c:p:226-233 is not listed on IDEAS
- Okafor, Godwin & Piesse, Jenifer & Webster, Allan, 2015. "The motives for inward FDI into Sub-Saharan African countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 875-890.
- repec:ksp:journ2:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:19-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:intfin:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:142-154 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rate regimes; Exchange rate; Foreign direct investment; International investments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jespps:v:38:y:2011:i:3:p:253-274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .