Developing e-skills for competitiveness, growth and employment in the 21st century: The European perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jack E. Triplett & Barry P. Bosworth, 2008. "The State of Data for Services Productivity Measurement in the United States," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 16, pages 53-71, Spring.
- Carol Corrado & John Haltiwanger & Dan Sichel, 2005. "Measuring Capital in the New Economy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number corr05-1, April.
- Jacques Mairesse & Nathalie Greenan & Agnes Topiol-Bensaid, 2001. "Information Technology and Research and Development Impacts on Productivity and Skills: Looking for Correlations on French Firm Level Data," NBER Working Papers 8075, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mody, Ashoka & Dahlman, Carl, 1992. "Performance and potential of information technology: An international perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(12), pages 1703-1719, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Margarita Billon & Fernando Lera-Lopez & Rocio Marco, 2016. "ICT use by households and firms in the EU: links and determinants from a multivariate perspective," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(4), pages 629-654, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEurope; Skills; Information technology; Communication technologies; Europe 2020; e-Skills; Competitiveness; Job creation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijdipp:v:11:y:2012:i:1:p:37-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .