Portfolio effects and the willingness to pay for weather insurances
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buchholz, Matthias & Musshoff, Oliver, 2014.
"The role of weather derivatives and portfolio effects in agricultural water management,"
Agricultural Water Management,
Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 34-44.
- Buchholz, Matthias & Musshoff, Oliver, 2014. "The role of weather derivatives and portfolio effects in agricultural water management," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Macquarie, Australia 165812, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Doms, Juliane, 2017. "Put, call or strangle? About the challenges in designing weather index insurances to hedge performance risk in agriculture," 57th Annual Conference, Weihenstephan, Germany, September 13-15, 2017 261990, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Braun, Alexander & Schmeiser, Hato & Schreiber, Florian, 2016. "On consumer preferences and the willingness to pay for term life insurance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 253(3), pages 761-776.
- Gülpınar, Nalân & Çanakoḡlu, Ethem, 2017. "Robust portfolio selection problem under temperature uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(2), pages 500-523.
- Rong Kong & Calum G. Turvey & Guangwen He & Jiujie Ma & Patrick Meagher, 2011. "Factors influencing Shaanxi and Gansu farmers' willingness to purchase weather insurance," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(4), pages 423-440, November.
- Liu, Xianglin & Tang, Yingmei & Miranda, Mario J., 2015. "Does Past Experience in Natural Disasters Affect Willingness-to-Pay for Weather Index Insurance? Evidence from China," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205374, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Turvey, Calum G. & Kong, Rong & Belltawn, Burgen, 2009. "Weather Risk and the Viability of Weather Insurance In Western China," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49362, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsProduction program planning; Under risk; Rainfall risk; Weather derivatives; Willingness to pay;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:afrpps:v:68:y:2008:i:1:p:83-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .