The Optimal Interest Rates and the Current Interest Rate System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Faia, Ester & Monacelli, Tommaso, 2007.
"Optimal interest rate rules, asset prices, and credit frictions,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 3228-3254, October.
- Tommaso Monacelli & Ester Faia, 2005. "Optimal Interest Rate Rules, Asset Prices and Credit Frictions," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 452, Society for Computational Economics.
- Singh, Ajay Pratap & Nikolaou, Michael, 2014.
"Optimal rules for central bank interest rates subject to zero lower bound,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 8, pages 1-67.
- Singh, Ajay Pratap & Nikolaou, Michael, 2013. "Optimal rules for central bank interest rates subject to zero lower bound," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-49, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gahvari, Firouz, 2007. "The Friedman rule: Old and new," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 581-589, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ejn:ejssjr:v:5:y:2017:i:2:p:12-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ioannis N. Kallianiotis, 2015. "The Optimal Taxation and the Current Tax System," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(3), pages 151-164, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEstimation; Time-Series Models; Forecasting and Other Model Applications; Consumption; Saving; Taxation; Government Expenditures; Interest Rates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ejn:ejefjr:v:2:y:2014:i:3:p:1-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.eurasianpublications.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.