Editorial statement: The first two years of EJGE
In this editorial statement we explain the developments in the European Journal of Government and Economics in its second year of existence. In this period, the journal has continued its international expansion, entered some new indices and started to experience its impact, as measured by the number of citations in other journals. After two years of publication, we have also learned some lessons that should help us redefine the role of EJGE.
Volume (Year): 2 (2013)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nadia Fiorino & Emma Galli & Ilaria Petrarca, 2012. "Corruption and Growth: Evidence from the Italian Regions," European Journal of Government and Economics, Europa Grande, vol. 1(2), pages 126-144, December.
- Ilaria Petrarca & Roberto Ricciuti, 2013. "The historical economics of corruption and development within Italy," International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(2/3), pages 186-202.
- Miriam Hartlapp & Christian Rauh, 2013. "The Commission’s internal conditions for social re-regulation: Market efficiency and wider social goals in setting the rules for financial services in Europe," European Journal of Government and Economics, Europa Grande, vol. 2(1), pages 25-40, June.
- Caruso, Raul & Baronchelli, Adelaide, 2013.
"Economic Aspects of the complementarity between Corruption and Crime: Evidence from Italy in the period 1996-2005,"
49845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raul Caruso & Adelaide Baronchelli, 2013. "Economic aspects of the complementarity between corruption and crime: evidence from Italy in the period 1996-2005," International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(2/3), pages 244-260.
- Diego Varela & Giacomo Benedetto & Jose Manuel Sanchez-Santos, 2012. "Editorial statement: Why do we need a European Journal of Government and Economics?," European Journal of Government and Economics, Europa Grande, vol. 1(1), pages 5-8, June.
- Diego Varela & Giacomo Benedetto & Jose Manuel Sanchez-Santos, 2012. "Editorial statement: The first year of the European Journal of Government and Economics," European Journal of Government and Economics, Europa Grande, vol. 1(2), pages 103-105, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egr:ejge00:v:2:i:2:p:95-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diego Varela)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.