External economies of scale, government purchasing commitment and welfare improvements in the vaccines industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacques Thépot, 2003. "Pareto-Improving Redistribution in a Monopoly," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 54(2), pages 165-178.
- Masahiko Aoki, 2013.
"Marshallian External Economies And Optimal Tax-Subsidy Structure,"
Chapters,in: Comparative Institutional Analysis, chapter 2, pages 5-17
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 1971. "Marshallian External Economies and Optimal Tax-Subsidy Structure," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(1), pages 35-53, January.
- Osana, Hiroaki, 1977. "Optimal Tax-Subsidy System for an Economy with Marshallian Externalities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(2), pages 329-340, March.
- Chandra, Vandana & Franck, David & Naqvi, Nadeem, 2002. "World Increasing Returns and Production Subsidies," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 69(274), pages 223-227, May.
- Stephen Broadberry & Andrew Marrison, 2002. "External economies of scale in the Lancashire cotton industry, 1900–1950[Without im]," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 55(1), pages 51-77, February.
- John S. Chipman, 1970. "External Economies of Scale and Competitive Equilibrium," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 347-385.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1982. "Decreasing Costs in International Trade and Frank Graham's Argument for Protection," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1243-1268, September.
- Panagariya, Arvind, 1981. "Variable Returns to Scale in Production and Patterns of Specialization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(1), pages 221-230, March.
- Frank D. Graham, 1923. "Some Aspects of Protection Further Considered," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(2), pages 199-227.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:ecogov:v:18:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10101-017-0190-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsexternal economies of scale; social welfare; tax-subsidy; income transfer; government intervention;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egr:ejge00:v:1:i:2:p:163-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.