Output Effects of Unanticipated Money Growth in Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hanson, James A, 1980. "The Short-Run Relation between Growth and Inflation in Latin America: A Quasi-Rational or Consistent Expectations Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 972-989, December.
- Boschen, John F, 1985. "Employment and Output Effects of Observed and Unobserved Monetary Growth," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(2), pages 153-163, May.
- Ambler, Steve, 1989. "Does Money Matter in Canada? Evidence from a Vector Error Correction Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(4), pages 651-658, November.
- Saunders, Peter J, 1988. "An Empirical Investigation of the Effects of Monetary Changes on the U.K. Economy," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 35(4), pages 372-386, November.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1975. ""Rational" Expectations, the Optimal Monetary Instrument, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(2), pages 241-254, April.
More about this item
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:17:y:1991:i:4:p:451-461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .