Revisiting the impact of multinational enterprises on economic development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- House, Robert & Javidan, Mansour & Hanges, Paul & Dorfman, Peter, 2002. "Understanding cultures and implicit leadership theories across the globe: an introduction to project GLOBE," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 3-10, April.
- Collings, David G. & Scullion, Hugh & Morley, Michael J., 2007. "Changing patterns of global staffing in the multinational enterprise: Challenges to the conventional expatriate assignment and emerging alternatives," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 198-213, June.
- Mendenhall, Mark E., 2006. "The Elusive, yet Critical Challenge of Developing Global Leaders," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 422-429, December.
- Stroh, Linda K. & Caligiuri, Paula M., 1998. "Increasing global competitiveness through effective people management," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-16.
- Hal B Gregersen & Julie M Hite & J Stewart Black, 1996. "Expatriate Performance Appraisal in U.S. Multinational Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(4), pages 711-738, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giroud, Axèle & Scott-Kennel, Joanna, 2009. "MNE linkages in international business: A framework for analysis," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 555-566, December.
- Elisa Giuliani, 2010. "Multinational Corporations, Technology Spillovers and Human Rights's Impacts on Developing Countries," LEM Papers Series 2010/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Anwar, Sajid & Nguyen, Lan Phi, 2011. "Foreign direct investment and export spillovers: Evidence from Vietnam," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 177-193, April.
- Krammer, Sorin M.S., 2014.
"Assessing the relative importance of multiple channels for embodied and disembodied technological spillovers,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 272-286.
- Krammer, Sorin, 2013. "Assessing the relative importance of multiple channels for embodied and disembodied technological spillovers," MPRA Paper 53676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Jue & Liu, Xiaming & Li, Xiaoying, 2009. "A dual-role typology of multinational subsidiaries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 578-591, December.
- Ha, Yoo Jung & Giroud, Axèle, 2015. "Competence-creating subsidiaries and FDI technology spillovers," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 605-614.
- Roland Bardy & Stephen Drew & Tumenta Kennedy, 2012. "Foreign Investment and Ethics: How to Contribute to Social Responsibility by Doing Business in Less-Developed Countries," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(3), pages 267-282, March.
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:3:p:340-365 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:worbus:v:53:y:2018:i:1:p:75-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elisa Giuliani & Chiara Macchi, 2013. "Multinational Corporationsâ€™ Economic And Human Rights Impacts On Developing Countries: A Review And Research Agenda," Discussion Papers 2013/158, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Hallin, Christina & Holmström Lind, Christine, 2012. "Revisiting the external impact of MNCs: An empirical study of the mechanisms behind knowledge spillovers from MNC subsidiaries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 167-179.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:44:y:2009:i:2:p:105-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .