Capitalist development and educational structure
No abstract is available for this item.
- Arthur MacEwan, 2007. "The Meaning of Poverty: Questions of Distribution and Power," Working Papers wp148, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Hauk, Esther & Ortega, Javier, 2015.
"Schooling, Nation Building, and Industrialization: A Gellnerian Approach,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9048, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Esther Hauk & Javier Ortega, 2015. "Schooling, nation building and industrialization: a Gellnerian approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61026, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Esther Hauk & Javier Ortega, 2015. "Schooling, Nation Building, and Industrialization: a Gellnerian Approach," Working Papers 825, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Esther Hauk & Javier Ortega, 2015. "Schooling, Nation Building and Industrialization: A Gellnerian Approach," CEP Discussion Papers dp1328, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav & Dietrich Vollrath, 2009. "Inequality in Landownership, the Emergence of Human-Capital Promoting Institutions, and the Great Divergence," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 76(1), pages 143-179.
- Oded Galor & Omar Moav & Dietrich Vollrath, 2006. "Inequality in Land Ownership, the Emergence of Human Capital Promoting Institutions, and the Great Divergence," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_001, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Galor, Oded & Moav, Omer & Vollrath, Dietrich, 2008. "Inequality in Land Ownership, the Emergence of Human Capital Promoting Institutions and the Great Divergence," CEPR Discussion Papers 6751, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oyvat, Cem, 2016. "Agrarian Structures, Urbanization, and Inequality," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 207-230.
- Cem Oyvat, 2013. "Agrarian Structures, Urbanization and Inequality," Working Papers wp336, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B., 2003. "Public education and income inequality," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 289-300, June.
- Arthur MacEwan, "undated". "Why Equality? How Equality?," Working Papers 1, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Di Gioacchino, Debora & Sabani, Laura, 2009. "Education policy and inequality: A political economy approach," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 463-478, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:6:y:1978:i:6:p:783-796. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed