Agricultural finance and rural credit in poor countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Akerlof, George A & Dickens, William T, 1982. "The Economic Consequences of Cognitive Dissonance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 307-319, June.
- Hirschman,Albert O., 1981. "Essays in Trespassing," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521282437, March.
- Orleans, Leo A., 1975. "China's experience on population control: The elusive model," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 3(7-8), pages 497-525.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Imran Matin & David Hulme & Stuart Rutherford, 2002. "Finance for the poor: from microcredit to microfinancial services," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(2), pages 273-294.
- Komicha, Hussien Hamda, 2007. "Farm household economic behaviour in imperfect financial markets," Department of Economics publications 1563, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Lori Thrupp, 1990. "Inappropriate incentives for pesticide use: Agricultural credit requirements in developing countries," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 7(3), pages 62-69, June.
- Abate, Gashaw Tadesse & Rashid, Shahidur & Borzaga, Carlos & Getnet, Kindie, 2015. "Rural finance and agricultural technology adoption in Ethiopia: Does institutional design matter?:," IFPRI discussion papers 1422, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kailas Sarap, 1990. "Factors Affecting Small Farmers' Access to Institutional Credit in Rural Orissa, India," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 21(2), pages 281-307, April.
- Ward, Patrick S. & Singh, Vartika, 2013.
"Risk and Ambiguity Preferences and the Adoption of New Agricultural Technologies: Evidence from Field Experiments in Rural India,"
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C.
150794, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ward, Patrick S. & Singh, Vartika, 2014. "Risk and ambiguity preferences and the adoption of new agricultural technologies: Evidence from field experiments in rural India:," IFPRI discussion papers 1324, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Paul Diederen & Hans Van Meijl & Arjan Wolters & Katarzyna Bijak, 2003.
"Innovation adoption in agriculture : innovators, early adopters and laggards,"
Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 67, pages 29-50.
- Diederen, Paul & Meijl, Hans Van & Wolters, Arjan & Bijak, Katarzyna, 2003. "Innovation adoption in agriculture : innovators, early adopters and laggards," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 67.
- Paul Diederen & Hans Van Meijl & Arjan Wolters & Katarzyna Bijak, 2003. "Innovation adoption in agriculture : innovators, early adopters and laggards," Post-Print hal-01201041, HAL.
- Hoff, Karla & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1998.
"Moneylenders and bankers: price-increasing subsidies in a monopolistically competitive market,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 485-518, April.
- Hoff, Karla & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1997. "Moneylenders and bankers: price-increasing subsidies in a monopolistically competitive market," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 429-462, April.
- Larson, Donald F. & Gurara, Daniel Zerfu, 2013. "A conceptual model of incomplete markets and the consequences for technology adoption policies in Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6681, The World Bank.
- James Breen & Darragh Clancy & Brian Moran & Fiona Thorne, 2009. "Modelling the potential supply of energy crops in Ireland: results from a probit model examining the factors affecting willingness to adopt," Working Papers 0905, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Meinzen-Dick, R., 2010. "Engendering agricultural research," IWMI Working Papers H043604, International Water Management Institute.
- Anita Gill, 2006. "Interlinked Agrarian Credit Markets in a Developing Economy: A Case Study of Indian Punjab," Working Papers id:760, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:4:y:1976:i:7:p:543-553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .