Developing country representation and governance of the International Monetary Fund
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nancy L. Wagner, 1995. "A Review of PPP-Adjusted GDP Estimation and its Potential Use for the Fund's Operational Purposes," IMF Working Papers 95/18, International Monetary Fund.
- Geoffrey McNicoll, 1999. "Population Weights in the International Order," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 25(3), pages 411-442.
- Vijay Kelkar & Vikash Yadav & Praveen Chaudhry, 2004. "Reforming the Governance of the International Monetary Fund," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(5), pages 727-743, 05.
- Officer, Lawrence H., 1991. "Are International Monetary Fund quotas unfavorable to less-developed countries? A normative historical analysis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 193-213, June.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:12425 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nancy Birdsall, 2003. "Why it Matters Who Runs the IMF and the World Bank-Updated October 2003," Working Papers 22, Center for Global Development.
- World Bank, 2005. "World Development Indicators 2005," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12426, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:33:y:2005:i:12:p:1993-2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.