Developing country representation and governance of the International Monetary Fund
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Officer, Lawrence H., 1991. "Are International Monetary Fund quotas unfavorable to less-developed countries? A normative historical analysis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 193-213, June.
- Geoffrey McNicoll, 1999. "Population Weights in the International Order," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 25(3), pages 411-442.
- Vijay Kelkar & Vikash Yadav & Praveen Chaudhry, 2004. "Reforming the Governance of the International Monetary Fund," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(5), pages 727-743, 05.
- World Bank, 2005. "World Development Indicators 2005," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12426, June.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:12425 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nancy L. Wagner, 1995. "A Review of PPP-Adjusted GDP Estimation and its Potential Use for the Fund's Operational Purposes," IMF Working Papers 95/18, International Monetary Fund.
- Nancy Birdsall, 2003. "Why it Matters Who Runs the IMF and the World Bank-Updated October 2003," Working Papers 22, Center for Global Development.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:33:y:2005:i:12:p:1993-2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.