Developing country representation and governance of the International Monetary Fund
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vijay Kelkar & Vikash Yadav & Praveen Chaudhry, 2004. "Reforming the Governance of the International Monetary Fund," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(5), pages 727-743, 05.
- Nancy L Wagner, 1995. "A Review of PPP-Adjusted GDP Estimation and its Potential Use for the Fund's Operational Purposes," IMF Working Papers 95/18, International Monetary Fund.
- Geoffrey McNicoll, 1999. "Population Weights in the International Order," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 25(3), pages 411-442.
- Nancy Birdsall, 2003. "Why it Matters Who Runs the IMF and the World Bank-Updated October 2003," Working Papers 22, Center for Global Development.
- World Bank, 2005. "World Development Indicators 2005," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12426.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:12425 is not listed on IDEAS
- Officer, Lawrence H., 1991. "Are International Monetary Fund quotas unfavorable to less-developed countries? A normative historical analysis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 193-213, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:33:y:2005:i:12:p:1993-2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.