Calculating a Water Poverty Index
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. Meigh & A. McKenzie & K. Sene, 1999. "A Grid-Based Approach to Water Scarcity Estimates for Eastern and Southern Africa," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 85-115, April.
- Sen, Amartya, 1998.
"Mortality as an Indicator of Economic Success and Failure,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(446), pages 1-25, January.
- Amartya Sen, 1995. "Mortality as an Indicator of Economic Success and Failure," Innocenti Lectures innlec95/2, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Gibson, Clark C. & Ostrom, Elinor & Ahn, T. K., 2000. "The concept of scale and the human dimensions of global change: a survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 217-239, February.
- Lipton, M., 1988. "The Poor And The Poorest," World Bank - Discussion Papers 25, World Bank.
- Rennings, Klaus & Wiggering, Hubert, 1997. "Steps towards indicators of sustainable development: Linking economic and ecological concepts," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 25-36, January.
- Lange, Glenn-Marie, 1998. "An approach to sustainable water management in Southern Africa using natural resource accounts: the experience in Namibia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 299-311, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:30:y:2002:i:7:p:1195-1210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.