Household sanitation in Kumasi, Ghana: A description of current practices, attitudes, and perceptions
No abstract is available for this item.
- Emmanuel Fiadzo & Jack Houston & Deborah Godwin, 2001. "Estimating Housing Quality for Poverty and Development Policy Analysis: CWIQ in Ghana," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 137-162, February.
- Dambala Gelo & Steven F. Koch, 2011.
"Contingent Valuation of Community Forestry Programs in Ethiopia: Observing Preference Anomalies in Double-Bounded CVM,"
201124, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Dambala Gelo & Steven F Koch, 2012. "Contingent Valuation of Community Forestry Programs in Ethiopia: Observing Preference Anomalies in Double-Bounded CVM," Working Papers 272, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Bandara, Ranjith & Tisdell, Clement A., 2003. "Willingness of Sri Lankan Farmers to pay for a Scheme to Conserve Elephants: An Empirical Analysis," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48954, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Bertaud, Alain & Malpezzi, Stephen, 2001. "Measuring the Costs and Benefits of Urban Land Use Regulation: A Simple Model with an Application to Malaysia," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 393-418, September.
- Alain Bertaud & Stephen Malpezzi, 1995. "Measuring the Costs and Benefits of Urban Land Use Regulation: A Simple Model with an Application to Malaysia," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 95-03, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Martin Daniel Siyaranamual, 2013. "Social Interaction and Public Goods Provision: A Case of Waste Management in Bandung, Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201312, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised May 2013.
- O'Reilly, Kathleen & Dhanju, Richa & Goel, Abhineety, 2017. "Exploring “The Remote” and “The Rural”: Open Defecation and Latrine Use in Uttarakhand, India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 193-205.
- Malpezzi, Stephen, 2001. "The Contributions of Stephen K. Mayo to Housing and Urban Economics," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 72-108, June.
- Stephen Malpezzi, 2000. "The Contributions of Stephen K. Mayo to Housing and Urban Economics," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 00-07, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Eric Nazindigouba KERE & Johanna CHOUMERT & Amandine Loyal LARÉ-DONDARINI, 2014. "The impact of water and sanitation access on housing values: The case of Dapaong, Togo," Working Papers 201403, CERDI.
- Johanna Choumert & Eric Nazindigouba Kere & Amandine Loyale Laré, 2015. "The impact of water and sanitation access on housing values: The case of Dapaong, Togo," Working Papers halshs-00939267, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:21:y:1993:i:5:p:733-748. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed