Welfare and economic growth in Kenya, 1914-76
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moradi, Alexander & Baten, Joerg, 2005. "Inequality in Sub-Saharan Africa: New Data and New Insights from Anthropometric Estimates," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1233-1265, August.
- repec:oup:jafrec:v:27:y:2018:i:1:p:127-148. is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodríguez Weber, Javier, 2015.
"Estimación de desigualdad de ingreso y otras variables relacionadas para Chile entre 1860 y 1970. Metodología y resultados obtenidos
[Income inequality estimates for Chile between 1860 and 1970. Me," MPRA Paper 68400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Javier Rodríguez Weber, 2016. "Estimación de desigualdad de ingreso y otras variables relacionadas para Chile entre 1860 y 1970. Metodología y resultados obtenidos," Documentos de trabajo 44, Programa de Historia Económica, FCS, Udelar.
- Deininger, Klaus & Squire, Lyn, 1996. "A New Data Set Measuring Income Inequality," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 10(3), pages 565-591, September.
- Amei Zhang, 1998. "Globalization, Consumption and Human Development in China," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-1998-23, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Njuguna Mwangi, 1998. "Linkages Between Globilisation, the Resultant Consumption Patterns, and the Impact on Human Development: Country Study on Kenya," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-1998-09, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Anthony Atkinson, 2015. "Top Incomes in East Africa Before and After Independence," Working Papers 201502, World Inequality Lab.
- Galbraith James K. & Halbach Beatrice & Malinowska Aleksandra & Shams Amin & Zhang Wenjie, 2015. "The UTIP Global Inequality Datasets: 1963-2008," WIDER Working Paper Series 019, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sue Bowden & Paul Mosley, 2012. "Politics, Public Expenditure and the Evolution of Poverty in Africa 1920-2009," Working Papers 2012003, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:14:y:1986:i:9:p:1151-1160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.