Eco-driving: Strategic, tactical, and operational decisions of the driver that influence vehicle fuel economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barkenbus, Jack N., 2010. "Eco-driving: An overlooked climate change initiative," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 762-769, February.
- Sivak, Michael & Tsimhoni, Omer, 2009. "Fuel efficiency of vehicles on US roads: 1923-2006," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3168-3170, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Strömberg, Helena & Karlsson, I.C. MariAnne & Rexfelt, Oskar, 2015. "Eco-driving: Drivers’ understanding of the concept and implications for future interventions," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 48-54.
- repec:eee:energy:v:140:y:2017:i:p1:p:365-373 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alam, Md. Saniul & McNabola, Aonghus, 2014. "A critical review and assessment of Eco-Driving policy & technology: Benefits & limitations," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 42-49.
- Ye Li & Lei Bao & Wenxiang Li & Haopeng Deng, 2016. "Inventory and Policy Reduction Potential of Greenhouse Gas and Pollutant Emissions of Road Transportation Industry in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-19, November.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:28-:d:124022 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gennaro Nicola Bifulco & Francesco Galante & Luigi Pariota & Maria Russo Spena, 2015. "A Linear Model for the Estimation of Fuel Consumption and the Impact Evaluation of Advanced Driving Assistance Systems," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(10), pages 1-18, October.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:7:p:1029-:d:105194 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schall, Dominik L. & Mohnen, Alwine, 2017. "Incentivizing energy-efficient behavior at work: An empirical investigation using a natural field experiment on eco-driving," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P2), pages 1757-1768.
More about this item
KeywordsEco-driving; Fuel economy; Strategic decisions; Tactical decisions; Operational decisions; Vehicles;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:22:y:2012:i:c:p:96-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .