The international competitiveness of China’s shipbuilding industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chia-Chan Chou & Pao-Long Chang, 2004. "Core competence and competitive strategy of the Taiwan shipbuilding industry: a resource-based approach," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(2), pages 125-137, April.
- Floriano Pires Jr. & Thomas Lamb & Cassiano Souza, 2009. "Shipbuilding performance benchmarking," International Journal of Business Performance Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 11(3), pages 216-235.
- David Glen, 2006. "Shipbuilding disputes: the WTO panel rulings and the elimination of operating subsidy from shipbuilding," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Floriano C. M. Pires & Thomas Lamb, 2008. "Establishing performance targets for shipbuilding policies," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 491-502, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pero, Margherita & Stößlein, Martin & Cigolini, Roberto, 2015. "Linking product modularity to supply chain integration in the construction and shipbuilding industries," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PB), pages 602-615.
- Park, Jaehun & Lee, Dongha & Zhu, Joe, 2014. "An integrated approach for ship block manufacturing process performance evaluation: Case from a Korean shipbuilding company," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 214-222.
- Xiaofeng Xu & Jun Hao & Yirui Deng, 2017. "Industry Interdependence Dynamics and Structure Change Causal Analysis: An Empirical Study on China’s Shipbuilding Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-19, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetitiveness; Profit Rate; China’s Shipbuilding Industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:60:y:2013:i:c:p:39-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.