Assessing the cost competitiveness of China’s Shipbuilding Industry
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Liping Jiang & Siri Pettersen Strandenes, 2012. "Assessing the cost competitiveness of China's shipbuilding industry," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 14(4), pages 480-497, December.
More about this item
KeywordsShipbuilding cost; industry competitiveness; China’s shipbuilding industry;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-01-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-IND-2012-01-03 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-TRA-2012-01-03 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sdk:wpaper:111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ulla H. Oehlenschläger). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehhsdk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .