The dilemma between capacity expansions and multi-airport systems: Empirical evidence from the industry's cost function
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Voltes-Dorta, Augusto & Lei, Zheng, 2013. "The impact of airline differentiation on marginal cost pricing at UK airports," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 72-88.
- Sheard, Nicholas, 2017. "Airport consolidation and the provision of air services," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 31-44.
- Germà Bel, 2013.
"Local government size and efficiency in capital-intensive services: what evidence is there of economies of scale, density and scope?,"
Chapters,in: The Challenge of Local Government Size, chapter 6, pages 148-170
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Germà Bel, 2012. "Local Government Size and Efficiency in Capital Intensive Services: What Evidence is There of Economies of Scale, Density and Scope?," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1215, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- De Nicola, Arianna & Gitto, Simone & Mancuso, Paolo, 2013. "Airport quality and productivity changes: A Malmquist index decomposition assessment," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 67-75.
- Tolga Ülkü & Vahidin Jeleskovic & Jürgen Müller, 2014. "How scale and institutional setting explain the costs of small airports? -An application of spatial regression analysis," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201435, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Voltes-Dorta, Augusto & Pagliari, Romano, 2012. "The impact of recession on airports' cost efficiency," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 211-222.
- repec:eee:transa:v:101:y:2017:i:c:p:61-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAirports' cost function Scale economies Multi-airport system Stochastic frontier;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:47:y:2011:i:3:p:382-389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.