Joint inventory-location problem under the risk of probabilistic facility disruptions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Xiaopeng & Ouyang, Yanfeng, 2011. "Reliable sensor deployment for network traffic surveillance," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 218-231, January.
- Cui, Tingting & Ouyang, Yanfeng & Shen, Zuo-Jun Max J, 2010. "Reliable Facility Location Design under the Risk of Disruptions," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5sh2c7pw, University of California Transportation Center.
- Li, Xiaopeng & Ouyang, Yanfeng, 2010. "A continuum approximation approach to reliable facility location design under correlated probabilistic disruptions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 535-548, May.
- Schmitt, Amanda J. & Snyder, Lawrence V. & Shen, Zuo-Jun Max, 2010. "Inventory systems with stochastic demand and supply: Properties and approximations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(2), pages 313-328, October.
- Daganzo, Carlos F., 1984. "The length of tours in zones of different shapes," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 135-145, April.
- Owen, Susan Hesse & Daskin, Mark S., 1998. "Strategic facility location: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 423-447, December.
- Ouyang, Yanfeng, 2007. "Design of vehicle routing zones for large-scale distribution systems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(10), pages 1079-1093, December.
More about this item
KeywordsJoint inventory-location problem Facility location Disruption Lagrangian relaxation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:45:y:2011:i:7:p:991-1003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.