Prediction of intercity freight flows, I: Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhao, Miyuan & Chow, Joseph Y.J. & Ritchie, Stephen G., 2015. "An inventory-based simulation model for annual-to-daily temporal freight assignment," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 83-101.
- Boile, Maria & Theofanis, Sotirios & Spasovic, Lazar, 2006. "The Role Of Various Players In The Port Industry – Theory And Practice," 47th Annual Transportation Research Forum, New York, New York, March 23-25, 2006 208028, Transportation Research Forum.
- Bell, Michael G.H. & Liu, Xin & Angeloudis, Panagiotis & Fonzone, Achille & Hosseinloo, Solmaz Haji, 2011. "A frequency-based maritime container assignment model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1152-1161, September.
- Friesz, Terry L. & Suo, Zhong-Gui & Bernstein, David H., 1998. "A dynamic disequilibrium interregional commodity flow model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 467-483, September.
- Jones, Dean A. & Farkas, Julie L. & Bernstein, Orr & Davis, Chad E. & Turk, Adam & Turnquist, Mark A. & Nozick, Linda K. & Levine, Brian & Rawls, Carmen G. & Ostrowski, Scott D. & Sawaya, William, 2011. "U.S. import/export container flow modeling and disruption analysis," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 3-14.
- Yamada, Tadashi & Febri, Zukhruf, 2015. "Freight transport network design using particle swarm optimisation in supply chain–transport supernetwork equilibrium," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 164-187.
- Hensher, David A. & Teye, Collins, 2019. "Commodity interaction in freight movement models for New South Wales," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 80(C).
- Yamada, Tadashi & Imai, Koji & Nakamura, Takamasa & Taniguchi, Eiichi, 2011. "A supply chain-transport supernetwork equilibrium model with the behaviour of freight carriers," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 887-907.
- Nagurney, Anna & Shukla, Shivani & Nagurney, Ladimer S. & Saberi, Sara, 2018. "A game theory model for freight service provision security investments for high-value cargo," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 21-28.
- Chow, Joseph Y.J. & Ritchie, Stephen G. & Jeong, Kyungsoo, 2014. "Nonlinear inverse optimization for parameter estimation of commodity-vehicle-decoupled freight assignment," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 71-91.
- Friesz, Terry L. & Rigdon, Matthew A. & Mookherjee, Reetabrata, 2006. "Differential variational inequalities and shipper dynamic oligopolistic network competition," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 480-503, July.
- Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Laporte, Gilbert, 1997. "Planning models for freight transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 409-438, March.
- Friesz, Terry L. & Mookherjee, Reetabrata & Holguín-Veras, José & Rigdon, Matthew A., 2008. "Dynamic pricing in an urban freight environment," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 305-324, May.
- Shen, Guoqiang & Zhou, Long & Aydin, Saniye Gizem, 2020. "A multi-level spatial-temporal model for freight movement: The case of manufactured goods flows on the U.S. highway networks," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 88(C).
- Bell, Michael G.H. & Liu, Xin & Rioult, Jeremy & Angeloudis, Panagiotis, 2013. "A cost-based maritime container assignment model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 58-70.
- Caggiani, Leonardo & Ottomanelli, Michele & Dell’Orco, Mauro, 2014. "Handling uncertainty in Multi Regional Input-Output models by entropy maximization and fuzzy programming," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 159-172.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:20:y:1986:i:2:p:139-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.