Numerical analysis of electric bus fast charging strategies for demand charge reduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ding, Huajie & Hu, Zechun & Song, Yonghua, 2015. "Value of the energy storage system in an electric bus fast charging station," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 630-639.
- Iversen, Emil B. & Morales, Juan M. & Madsen, Henrik, 2014. "Optimal charging of an electric vehicle using a Markov decision process," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 1-12.
- Lajunen, Antti & Lipman, Timothy, 2016. "Lifecycle cost assessment and carbon dioxide emissions of diesel, natural gas, hybrid electric, fuel cell hybrid and electric transit buses," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 329-342.
- Burke, Andrew & Miller, Marshall, 2009. "Performance Characteristics of Lithium-ion Batteries of Various Chemistries for Plug-in Hybrid Vehicles," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt3mc7g3vt, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Zhou, Boya & Wu, Ye & Zhou, Bin & Wang, Renjie & Ke, Wenwei & Zhang, Shaojun & Hao, Jiming, 2016. "Real-world performance of battery electric buses and their life-cycle benefits with respect to energy consumption and carbon dioxide emissions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 603-613.
- De Filippo, Giovanni & Marano, Vincenzo & Sioshansi, Ramteen, 2014. "Simulation of an electric transportation system at The Ohio State University," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1686-1691.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:7:p:1776-:d:156566 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Yusheng & Huang, Yongxi & Xu, Jiuping & Barclay, Nicole, 2017. "Optimal recharging scheduling for urban electric buses: A case study in Davis," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 115-132.
More about this item
KeywordsElectric bus; Demand charge; Lithium titanate; Fast charging;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:94:y:2016:i:c:p:386-396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.