Understanding the impacts of a combination of service improvement strategies on bus running time and passenger’s perception
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tétreault, Paul R. & El-Geneidy, Ahmed M., 2010. "Estimating bus run times for new limited-stop service using archived AVL and APC data," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(6), pages 390-402, July.
- Hensher, David A. & Stopher, Peter & Bullock, Philip, 2003. "Service quality--developing a service quality index in the provision of commercial bus contracts," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 499-517, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Celik, Erkan & Bilisik, Ozge Nalan & Erdogan, Melike & Gumus, Alev Taskin & Baracli, Hayri, 2013. "An integrated novel interval type-2 fuzzy MCDM method to improve customer satisfaction in public transportation for Istanbul," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 28-51.
- repec:eee:transa:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:114-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kuo, Pei-Fen & Lord, Dominique, 2013. "Accounting for site-selection bias in before–after studies for continuous distributions: Characteristics and application using speed data," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 256-269.
- Macarena Marchante Lara & Carlos G. Benavides Chicón, 2013. "Un análisis comparativo de la provisión del transporte público urbano: Especial referencia a la Ciudad de Málaga," Revista de Estudios Regionales, Universidades Públicas de Andalucía, vol. 3, pages 105-130.
- Freitas, André Luís Policani, 2013. "Assessing the quality of intercity road transportation of passengers: An exploratory study in Brazil," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 379-392.
More about this item
KeywordsRunning time; Limited-stop bus service; Articulated buses; Reserved lane; Smart card fare collection; Transit signal priority (TSP);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:46:y:2012:i:3:p:614-625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.