Market research evaluation of actions to reduce suburban traffic congestion: Commuter travel behavior and response to demand reduction actions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dacko, Scott G. & Spalteholz, Carolin, 2014. "Upgrading the city: Enabling intermodal travel behaviour," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 222-235.
- Van Malderen, Laurent & Jourquin, Bart & Thomas, Isabelle & Vanoutrive, Thomas & Verhetsel, Ann & Witlox, Frank, 2012.
"On the mobility policies of companies: What are the good practices? The Belgian case,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 10-19.
- VAN MALDEREN, Laurent & JOURQUIN, Bart & THOMAS, Isabelle & VANOUTRIVE, Thomas, 2012. "On the mobility policies of companies: what are the good practices? The Belgian case," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2419, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Castelar, Saul, 2002. "A unified mixed logit framework for modeling revealed and stated preferences: formulation and application to congestion pricing analysis in the San Francisco Bay area," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 593-616, August.
- Xiao, Ling-Ling & Liu, Tian-Liang & Huang, Hai-Jun, 2016. "On the morning commute problem with carpooling behavior under parking space constraint," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 383-407.
- Abrahamse, Wokje & Keall, Michael, 2012. "Effectiveness of a web-based intervention to encourage carpooling to work: A case study of Wellington, New Zealand," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 45-51.
- Jun Guan Neoh & Maxwell Chipulu & Alasdair Marshall, 2017. "What encourages people to carpool? An evaluation of factors with meta-analysis," Transportation, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 423-447, March.
- Can, Vo Van, 2013. "Estimation of travel mode choice for domestic tourists to Nha Trang using the multinomial probit model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 149-159.
- Tsao, H. S. Jacob, 1996. "Constraints On Initial Ahs Deployment And The Concept Definition Of A Shuttle Service For Ahs Debut," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt7rx3w3m2, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:27:y:1993:i:5:p:383-393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.