Segmental new-product diffusion of residential broadband services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tony H. Grubesic, 2015. "The Broadband Provision Tensor," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 58-80, March.
- Guseo, Renato & Guidolin, Mariangela, 2015. "Heterogeneity in diffusion of innovations modelling: A few fundamental types," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 90(PB), pages 514-524.
- Zhang, Jing & Liang, Xiong-jian, 2012. "Promoting green ICT in China: A framework based on innovation system approaches," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 997-1013.
- Levin, Stanford L. & Schmidt, Stephen & Scott, Graham, 2016. "Broadband Adoption: Translating the Digital Divide Literature into Effective Government Policies and Actions," 27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016 148684, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Guseo, Renato, 2016. "Latent heterogeneity effects in modelling individual hazards: A non-proportional approach," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 89-93.
- Guseo, Renato & Mortarino, Cinzia & Darda, Md Abud, 2015. "Homogeneous and heterogeneous diffusion models: Algerian natural gas production," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 90(PB), pages 366-378.
- Meade, Nigel & Islam, Towhidul, 2015. "Forecasting in telecommunications and ICT—A review," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1105-1126.
- Sang-Gun Lee & Eui-bang Lee & Chang-Gyu Yang, 2014. "Strategies for ICT product diffusion: the case of the Korean mobile communications market," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(1), pages 65-81, March.
- Darda, Md Abud & Guseo, Renato & Mortarino, Cinzia, 2015. "Nonlinear production path and an alternative reserves estimate for South Asian natural gas," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 654-664.
More about this item
KeywordsInternet Broadband Diffusion Gompertz Forecasting Innovation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:31:y:2007:i:5:p:265-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .