Evaluating alternative tax reforms in Italy with a model of joint labor supply of married couples
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jerry A. Hausman & Paul Ruud, 1984.
"Family Labor Supply With Taxes,"
NBER Working Papers
1271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas MaCurdy & David Green & Harry Paarsch, 1990. "Assessing Empirical Approaches for Analyzing Taxes and Labor Supply," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 25(3), pages 415-490.
- Colombino, Ugo & Del Boca, Daniela, 1989.
"The Effect Of Taxes On Labor Supply In Italy,"
89-30, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Dickens, William T & Lundberg, Shelly J, 1993.
"Hours Restrictions and Labor Supply,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(1), pages 169-92, February.
- Fortin, B. & Truchon, M., 1990.
"On Reforming the Welfare System: Workfare Meets the Negative Income Tax,"
Cahiers de recherche
9016, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Fortin, Bernard & Truchon, Michel & Beausejour, Louis, 1993. "On reforming the welfare system : Workfare meets the negative income tax," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 119-151, June.
- John C. Ham, 1980.
"Estimation of a Labour Supply Model with Censoring Due to Unemployment and Underemployment,"
521, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Ham, John C, 1982. "Estimation of a Labour Supply Model with Censoring Due to Unemployment and Underemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 335-54, July.
- Blomquist, N. Soren, 1983. "The effect of income taxation on the labor supply of married men in Sweden," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 169-197, November.
- Kapteyn, A.J. & Kooreman, P. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1989.
"Quantity rationing and concavity in a flexible household labor supply model,"
1989-16, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kapteyn, Arie & Kooreman, Peter & van Soest, Arthur, 1990. "Quantity Rationing and Concavity in a Flexible Household Labor Supply Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(1), pages 55-62, February.
- Dagsvik, John K, 1994. "Discrete and Continuous Choice, Max-Stable Processes, and Independence from Irrelevant Attributes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(5), pages 1179-1205, September.
- Heckman, James J, 1974. "Shadow Prices, Market Wages, and Labor Supply," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(4), pages 679-94, July.
- Aaberge, Rolf & Dagsvik, John K & Strom, Steinar, 1995. " Labor Supply Responses and Welfare Effects of Tax Reforms," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(4), pages 635-59, December.
- Arrufat, Jose Luis & Zabalza, Antonio, 1986. "Female Labor Supply with Taxation, Random Preferences, and Optimization Errors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(1), pages 47-63, January.
- Ilmakunnas, Seija & Pudney, Stephen, 1990. "A model of female labour supply in the presence of hours restrictions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 183-210, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:9:y:1998:i:4:p:415-433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.