Evaluating alternative tax reforms in Italy with a model of joint labor supply of married couples
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John C. Ham, 1982. "Estimation of a Labour Supply Model with Censoring Due to Unemployment and Underemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(3), pages 335-354.
- Thomas MaCurdy & David Green & Harry Paarsch, 1990. "Assessing Empirical Approaches for Analyzing Taxes and Labor Supply," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 25(3), pages 415-490.
- Ugo Colombino & Daniela del Boca, 1990.
"The Effect of Taxes on Labor Supply in Italy,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 25(3), pages 390-414.
- Heckman, James J, 1974. "Shadow Prices, Market Wages, and Labor Supply," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(4), pages 679-94, July.
- Blomquist, N. Soren, 1983. "The effect of income taxation on the labor supply of married men in Sweden," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 169-197, November.
- Kapteyn, A.J. & Kooreman, P. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1989.
"Quantity rationing and concavity in a flexible household labor supply model,"
1989-16, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kapteyn, Arie & Kooreman, Peter & van Soest, Arthur, 1990. "Quantity Rationing and Concavity in a Flexible Household Labor Supply Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(1), pages 55-62, February.
- William T. Dickens & Shelly J. Lundberg, 1985.
"Hours Restrictions and Labor Supply,"
NBER Working Papers
1638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arrufat, Jose Luis & Zabalza, Antonio, 1986. "Female Labor Supply with Taxation, Random Preferences, and Optimization Errors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(1), pages 47-63, January.
- Fortin, B. & Truchon, M., 1990.
"On Reforming the Welfare System: Workfare Meets the Negative Income Tax,"
Cahiers de recherche
9016, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Fortin, Bernard & Truchon, Michel & Beausejour, Louis, 1993. "On reforming the welfare system : Workfare meets the negative income tax," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 119-151, June.
- Ilmakunnas, Seija & Pudney, Stephen, 1990. "A model of female labour supply in the presence of hours restrictions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 183-210, March.
- Dagsvik, John K, 1994. "Discrete and Continuous Choice, Max-Stable Processes, and Independence from Irrelevant Attributes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(5), pages 1179-1205, September.
- Aaberge, Rolf & Dagsvik, John K & Strom, Steinar, 1995. " Labor Supply Responses and Welfare Effects of Tax Reforms," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(4), pages 635-59, December.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Paul Ruud, 1984.
"Family Labor Supply With Taxes,"
NBER Working Papers
1271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:9:y:1998:i:4:p:415-433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.