The Effect Of Taxes On Labor Supply In Italy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Bargain & Andreas Peichl, 2016.
"Own-wage labor supply elasticities: variation across time and estimation methods,"
IZA Journal of Labor Economics,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-31, December.
- Olivier Bargain & Andreas Peichl, 2016. "Own-wage labor supply elasticities: variation across time and estimation methods," Post-Print hal-01447870, HAL.
- repec:eme:ceapzz:s0573-855520140000293006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aaberge, R. & Colombino, U. & Strom, S. & Wennemo, T., 1998. "Evaluating alternative tax reforms in Italy with a model of joint labor supply of married couples," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 415-433, December.
- Carlin, Paul S. & Flood, Lennart, 1997. "Do children affect the labor supply of Swedish men? Time diary vs. survey data," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 167-183, June.
- Blackorby, Charles & Laisney, Francois & Schmachtenberg, Rolf, 1993. "Reference-price-independent welfare prescriptions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 63-76, January.
- Michael P. Keane, 2011. "Labor Supply and Taxes: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(4), pages 961-1075, December.
- Heim, Bradley T. & Meyer, Bruce D., 2004.
"Work costs and nonconvex preferences in the estimation of labor supply models,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 2323-2338, September.
- Bradley T. Heim & Bruce D. Meyer, 2003. "Work Costs and Nonconvex Preferences in the Estimation of Labor Supply Models," NBER Working Papers 9429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keane, Michael, 2010. "The Tax-Transfer System and Labour Supply," MPRA Paper 55167, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naci H. Mocan & Duha Tore Altindag, 2011.
"Is Leisure a Normal Good? Evidence from the European Parliament,"
NBER Working Papers
17329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Naci Mocan & Duha T. Altindag, 2011. "Is Leisure a Normal Good? Evidence from the European Parliament," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1120, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Mocan, Naci & Altindag, Duha T., 2011. "Is Leisure a Normal Good? Evidence from the European Parliament," IZA Discussion Papers 5949, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michiel Evers & Ruud de Mooij & DaniÃ«l van Vuuren, 2005.
"What explains the variation in estimates of labour supply elasticities?,"
CPB Discussion Paper
51, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Michiel Evers & Ruud A. De Mooij & Daniel J. Van Vuuren, 2005. "What Explains the Variation in Estimates of Labour Supply Elasticities?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1633, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michiel Evers & Ruud A. de Mooij & Daniel J. van Vuuren, 2006. "What explains the Variation in Estimates of Labour Supply Elasticities?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-017/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Olivier Bargain & Kristian Orsini & Andreas Peichl, 2014.
"Comparing Labor Supply Elasticities in Europe and the United States: New Results,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 49(3), pages 723-838.
- Olivier Bargain & Kristian Orsini & Andreas Peichl, 2014. "Comparing Labor Supply Elasticities in Europe and the United States: New Results," Post-Print hal-01463097, HAL.
- Anil Kumar, 2004. "Taxes, Deadweight Loss and Intertemporal Female Labor Supply: Evidence from Panel Data," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 61, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Colonna, Fabrizio & Marcassa, Stefania, 2012.
"Taxation and Labor Force Participation: The Case of Italy,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb)
- Fabrizio Colonna & Stefania Marcassa, 2013. "Taxation and labor force participation: the case of Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 191, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fabrizio Colonna & Stefania Marcassa, 2013. "Taxation and Labor Force Participation: The Case of Italy," Working Papers hal-00869315, HAL.
- Bardasi, Elena & Gornick, Janet C., 2000. "Women and part-time employment: workers' 'choices' and wage penalties in five industrialized countries," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-11, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Stefania Marcassa & Fabrizio Colonna, 2011. "Taxation and Labor Force Participation: The Case of Italy," THEMA Working Papers 2011-22, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Elena Bardasi, 2000. "Women and Part-Time Employment: Workers "Choices" and Wage Penalties in Five Industrialized Countries," LIS Working papers 223, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino, 2014. "Labour Supply Models," Contributions to Economic Analysis,in: Handbook of Microsimulation Modelling, volume 127, pages 167-221 Emerald Publishing Ltd.
More about this item
Keywordslabour supply ; labour market ; economic models ; taxes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cvs:starer:89-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Stubing). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aenyuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .