The Effect Of Taxes On Labor Supply In Italy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michiel Evers & Ruud de Mooij & Daniël van Vuuren, 2005.
"What explains the variation in estimates of labour supply elasticities?,"
CPB Discussion Paper
51, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Michiel Evers & Ruud A. De Mooij & Daniel J. Van Vuuren, 2005. "What Explains the Variation in Estimates of Labour Supply Elasticities?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1633, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michiel Evers & Ruud A. de Mooij & Daniel J. van Vuuren, 2006. "What explains the Variation in Estimates of Labour Supply Elasticities?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-017/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Olivier Bargain & Andreas Peichl, 2016.
"Own-wage labor supply elasticities: variation across time and estimation methods,"
IZA Journal of Labor Economics,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-31, December.
- Olivier Bargain & Andreas Peichl, 2016. "Own-wage labor supply elasticities: variation across time and estimation methods," Post-Print hal-01447870, HAL.
- repec:eme:ceapzz:s0573-855520140000293006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Bargain & Kristian Orsini & Andreas Peichl, 2014.
"Comparing Labor Supply Elasticities in Europe and the United States: New Results,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 49(3), pages 723-838.
- Olivier Bargain & Kristian Orsini & Andreas Peichl, 2014. "Comparing Labor Supply Elasticities in Europe and the United States: New Results," Post-Print hal-01463097, HAL.
- Mocan, Naci & Altindag, Duha T., 2011.
"Is Leisure a Normal Good? Evidence from the European Parliament,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5949, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Naci H. Mocan & Duha Tore Altindag, 2011. "Is Leisure a Normal Good? Evidence from the European Parliament," NBER Working Papers 17329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Naci Mocan & Duha T. Altindag, 2011. "Is Leisure a Normal Good? Evidence from the European Parliament," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1120, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Anil Kumar, 2004. "Taxes, Deadweight Loss and Intertemporal Female Labor Supply: Evidence from Panel Data," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 61, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Colonna, Fabrizio & Marcassa, Stefania, 2012.
"Taxation and Labor Force Participation: The Case of Italy,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb)
- Fabrizio Colonna & Stefania Marcassa, 2013. "Taxation and labor force participation: the case of Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 191, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fabrizio Colonna & Stefania Marcassa, 2013. "Taxation and Labor Force Participation: The Case of Italy," Working Papers hal-00869315, HAL.
- Elena Bardasi, 2000. "Women and Part-Time Employment: Workers "Choices" and Wage Penalties in Five Industrialized Countries," LIS Working papers 223, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Aaberge, R. & Colombino, U. & Strom, S. & Wennemo, T., 1998. "Evaluating alternative tax reforms in Italy with a model of joint labor supply of married couples," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 415-433, December.
- Keane, Michael, 2010. "The Tax-Transfer System and Labour Supply," MPRA Paper 55167, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlin, Paul S. & Flood, Lennart, 1997. "Do children affect the labor supply of Swedish men? Time diary vs. survey data," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 167-183, June.
- Michael P. Keane, 2011. "Labor Supply and Taxes: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(4), pages 961-1075, December.
- Blackorby, Charles & Laisney, Francois & Schmachtenberg, Rolf, 1993. "Reference-price-independent welfare prescriptions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 63-76, January.
- Heim, Bradley T. & Meyer, Bruce D., 2004.
"Work costs and nonconvex preferences in the estimation of labor supply models,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 2323-2338, September.
- Bradley T. Heim & Bruce D. Meyer, 2003. "Work Costs and Nonconvex Preferences in the Estimation of Labor Supply Models," NBER Working Papers 9429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bardasi, Elena & Gornick, Janet C., 2000. "Women and part-time employment: workers' 'choices' and wage penalties in five industrialized countries," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-11, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino, 2014. "Labour Supply Models," Contributions to Economic Analysis,in: Handbook of Microsimulation Modelling, volume 127, pages 167-221 Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Stefania Marcassa & Fabrizio Colonna, 2011. "Taxation and Labor Force Participation: The Case of Italy," THEMA Working Papers 2011-22, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
More about this item
Keywordslabour supply ; labour market ; economic models ; taxes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cvs:starer:89-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Stubing). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aenyuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .