Bootstrapping modified goodness-of-fit statistics with estimated parameters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koul, H. L. & Lahiri, S. N., 1994. "On Bootstrapping M-Estimated Residual Processes in Multiple Linear-Regression Models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 255-265, May.
- Too, Yeu-Hua & Lin, Gwo Dong, 1989. "Characterizations of uniform and exponential distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 357-359, April.
- Jiménez-Gamero, M. D. & Muñoz-García, J. & Pino-Mejías, R., 2003. "Bootstrapping parameter estimated degenerate U and V statistics," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 61-70, January.
- Ibrahim A. Ahmad & Ibrahim A. Alwasel, 1999. "A Goodness-of-fit Test for Exponentiality Based on the Memoryless Property," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(3), pages 681-689.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Marsh, 2006. "Data Driven Likelihood Ratio Tests for Goodness-of-Fit with Estimated Parameters," Discussion Papers 06/20, Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
KeywordsBootstrap Consistency Estimated parameters Goodness-of-fit U-statistics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:71:y:2005:i:2:p:111-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.