The Two-Sample Problem With Regression Errors: An Empirical Process Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mora, Juan & Neumeyer, Natalie, 2005. "The Two-Sample Problem with Regression Errors : An Empirical Process Approach," Technical Reports 2005,05, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bai, Jushan & Ng, Serena, 2001. "A consistent test for conditional symmetry in time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1-2), pages 225-258, July.
- Michael G. Akritas, 2001. "Non-parametric Estimation of the Residual Distribution," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 28(3), pages 549-567.
- Winfried Stute, 2002. "Model Checks for Generalized Linear Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 29(3), pages 535-545.
- Jushan Bai, 2003. "Testing Parametric Conditional Distributions of Dynamic Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(3), pages 531-549, August.
- Koul, H. L. & Sen, P. K., 1985. "On a Kolmogorov-Smirnov type aligned test in linear regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 111-115, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pardo-Fernández, Juan Carlos, 2007. "Comparison of error distributions in nonparametric regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 350-356, February.
- repec:taf:gnstxx:v:21:y:2009:i:4:p:441-452 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alicia Pérez Alonso & Juan Mora, 2008. "Specification Tests for the Distribution of Errors in Nonoarametric Regression: A Martingale Approach," Working Papers. Serie AD 2008-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
KeywordsTwo-Sample Problem; Residual-Based Empirical Process; Smooth Bootstrap; Martingale Transform;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ivi:wpasad:2005-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Departamento de Edición). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ievages.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.