Model Checks for Generalized Linear Models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 29 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0303-6898|
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Kyungchul Song, 2007. "Asymptotically Optimal Tests for Single-Index Restrictions with a Focus on Average Partial Effects," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-005, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Igor Kheifets & Carlos Velasco, 2013. "New Goodness-of-fit Diagnostics for Conditional Discrete Response Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1924, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Stute, W. & Presedo Quindimil, M. & González Manteiga, W. & Koul, H.L., 2006. "Model checks of higher order time series," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(13), pages 1385-1396, July.
- Ferger, Dietmar, 2009. "Argmax-stable marked empirical processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 1203-1206, May.
- Miguel A. Delgado & Javier Hidalgo & Carlos Velasco, 2005.
"Distribution free goodness-of-fit tests for linear processes,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6840, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Miguel A. Delgado & Javier Hidalgo & Carlos Velasco, 2005. "Distribution Free Goodness-of-Fit Tests for Linear Processes," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 482, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Juan Mora, 2005. "The Two-Sample Problem With Regression Errors: An Empirical Process Approach," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-18, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Mora, Juan & Neumeyer, Natalie, 2005. "The Two-Sample Problem with Regression Errors : An Empirical Process Approach," Technical Reports 2005,05, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano, 2004. "Model Checks Using Residual Marked Empirical Processes," Faculty Working Papers 13/04, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Escanciano, Juan Carlos & Mayoral, Silvia, 2010. "Data-driven smooth tests for the martingale difference hypothesis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 1983-1998, August.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Silvia Mayoral, 2007. "Data-Driven Smooth Tests for the Martingale Difference Hypothesis," Faculty Working Papers 01/07, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Mora, Juan & Moro-Egido, Ana I., 2008. "On specification testing of ordered discrete choice models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 191-205, March.
- Zhu, Lixing & Zhu, Ruoqing & Song, Song, 2008. "Diagnostic checking for multivariate regression models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(9), pages 1841-1859, October.
- Sun, Zhihua & Chen, Feifei & Zhou, Xiaohua & Zhang, Qingzhao, 2017. "Improved model checking methods for parametric models with responses missing at random," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 147-161.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Stute, Winfried, 2008. "Distribution-free specification tests of conditional models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 37-55, March.
- Francesco Bravo, 2013. "Partially linear varying coefficient models with missing at random responses," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 65(4), pages 721-762, August.
- Wasel Shadat, 2011. "On the Nonparametric Tests of Univariate GARCH Regression Models," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1115, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Manuel Vega-Gordillo & JosÃ© Luis Ã lvarez-Arce, 2005. "Heterogeneity In Economic Freedom: Free Clusters Or Free Countries," Faculty Working Papers 08/05, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Francesco Bravo, 2014. "Varying coefficients partially linear models with randomly censored data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(2), pages 383-412, April.
- Gao, Jiti, 2007. "Nonlinear time series: semiparametric and nonparametric methods," MPRA Paper 39563, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2007.
- Igor Kheifets & Carlos Velasco, 2017. "New Goodness-of-fit Diagnostics for Conditional Discrete Response Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1924R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Escanciano, J. Carlos, 2006. "A Consistent Diagnostic Test For Regression Models Using Projections," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(06), pages 1030-1051, December.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano, 2005. "A Consistent Diagnostic Test for Regression Models Using Projections," Faculty Working Papers 09/05, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Xu Guo & Wangli Xu & Lixing Zhu, 2015. "Model checking for parametric regressions with response missing at random," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 67(2), pages 229-259, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scjsta:v:29:y:2002:i:3:p:535-545. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed