Characterizations of the hazard rate order and IFR aging notion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Denuit, Michel, 2001. "Laplace transform ordering of actuarial quantities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 83-102, August.
- Thistle, Paul D., 1993. "Negative Moments, Risk Aversion, and Stochastic Dominance," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(02), pages 301-311, June.
- Belzunce, Félix & Ortega, Eva & Ruiz, José M., 1999. "The Laplace order and ordering of residual lives," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 145-156, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kandil Abd El-Fattah Mohamed & Mahdy Mervat Mahdy Ramadan & Kayid Mohamed, 2010. "Median Inactivity Time Function and its Reliability Properties," Stochastics and Quality Control, De Gruyter, vol. 25(2), pages 253-268, January.
- Shaked, Moshe & Lillo Rodríguez, Rosa Elvira & Franco Pereira, Alba María, 2010. "The decreasing percentile residual life aging notion," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws101807, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Belzunce, Felix & Ortega, Eva-Maria & Ruiz, Jose M., 2007. "On non-monotonic ageing properties from the Laplace transform, with actuarial applications," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 1-14, January.
More about this item
KeywordsLaplace transform order Laplace transform order of residual lives Hazard rate order Mean residual life order Aging notions IFR DRLLt DMRL;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:70:y:2004:i:4:p:235-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.