Testing for NBUL using goodness of fit approach with applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Denuit, Michel, 2001. "Laplace transform ordering of actuarial quantities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 83-102.
- Hadi Ahmed & Mohamed Kayid, 2004. "Preservation properties for the Laplace transform ordering of residual lives," Statistical Papers, Springer, pages 583-590.
- Belzunce, Félix & Ortega, Eva & Ruiz, José M., 1999. "The Laplace order and ordering of residual lives," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, pages 145-156.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Anis, 2011. "Comments on “Testing for NBUL using goodness of fit approach with applications” (Statistical Papers (2010) 51: 27–40, DOI 10.1007/s00362-007-0113-0)," Statistical Papers, Springer, pages 743-747.
- Anis M. Z., 2011. "Testing Exponentiality Against NBUL Alternatives Using Positive and Negative Fractional Moments," Stochastics and Quality Control, De Gruyter, pages 215-234.
More about this item
KeywordsLife distribution; NBUL aging class; U-statistic; Efficiency; Reliability; Life testing; Exponential distribution; Hypothesis testing; Monte Carlo method; Power and censored data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:51:y:2010:i:1:p:27-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .