The ARMA model in state space form
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Díaz, Guzmán & Moreno, Blanca & Coto, José & Gómez-Aleixandre, Javier, 2015. "Valuation of wind power distributed generation by using Longstaff–Schwartz option pricing method," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 223-233.
- Anderson, Brian D.O. & Deistler, Manfred & Felsenstein, Elisabeth & Koelbl, Lukas, 2016. "The structure of multivariate AR and ARMA systems: Regular and singular systems; the single and the mixed frequency case," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 366-373.
- Tommaso Proietti & Alessandra Luati, 2013.
"Maximum likelihood estimation of time series models: the Kalman filter and beyond,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Macroeconomics, chapter 15, pages 334-362
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Luati, Alessandra & Proietti, Tommaso, 2012. "Maximum likelihood estimation of time series models: the Kalman filter and beyond," Working Papers 2012_02, University of Sydney Business School, Discipline of Business Analytics.
- Tommaso, Proietti & Alessandra, Luati, 2012. "Maximum likelihood estimation of time series models: the Kalman filter and beyond," MPRA Paper 39600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2013. "On the Stratonovich – Kalman - Bucy filtering algorithm application for accurate characterization of financial time series with use of state-space model by central banks," MPRA Paper 50235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2015. "Wave function method to forecast foreign currencies exchange rates at ultra high frequency electronic trading in foreign currencies exchange markets," MPRA Paper 67470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dong, A.X.D. & Chan, J.S.K., 2013. "Bayesian analysis of loss reserving using dynamic models with generalized beta distribution," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 355-365.
More about this item
KeywordsFilter steady state Kalman filter smoother State space model Time series;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:70:y:2004:i:1:p:119-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.