Rates of consistency for nonparametric estimation of the mode in absence of smoothness assumptions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vieu, Philippe, 1996. "A note on density mode estimation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 297-307, March.
- Joseph Romano, 1988. "Bootstrapping the mode," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 40(3), pages 565-586, September.
- Liebscher E., 2001. "Estimation Of The Density And The Regression Function Under Mixing Conditions," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 19(1), pages 9-26, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ouafae Benrabah & Elias Ould Saïd & Abdelkader Tatachak, 2015. "A kernel mode estimate under random left truncation and time series model: asymptotic normality," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 887-910, August.
- Obereder, Andreas & Scherzer, Otmar & Kovac, Arne, 2007. "Bivariate density estimation using BV regularisation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 5622-5634, August.
- Salah Khardani & Mohamed Lemdani & Elias Ould Saïd, 2012. "On the strong uniform consistency of the mode estimator for censored time series," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 75(2), pages 229-241, February.
- Shi, Xiaoping & Wu, Yuehua & Miao, Baiqi, 2009. "A note on the convergence rate of the kernel density estimator of the mode," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(17), pages 1866-1871, September.
- Eunju Hwang & Dong Wan Shin, 2016. "Kernel estimators of mode under $$\psi $$ ψ -weak dependence," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 68(2), pages 301-327, April.
More about this item
KeywordsNonparametric curve estimation Mode Kernel smoothing Rates of consistency Nonsmooth curves;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:68:y:2004:i:4:p:359-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.