Stochastic comparisons of spacings from restricted families of distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Asok Nanda & Moshe Shaked, 2001. "The Hazard Rate and the Reversed Hazard Rate Orders, with Applications to Order Statistics," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 53(4), pages 853-864, December.
- Lillo, Rosa E. & Nanda, Asok K. & Shaked, Moshe, 2001. "Preservation of some likelihood ratio stochastic orders by order statistics," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 111-119, January.
- Khaledi, Baha-Eldin & Kochar, Subhash, 1999. "Stochastic orderings between distributions and their sample spacings - II," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 161-166, August.
- Kochar, Subhash C., 1999. "On stochastic orderings between distributions and their sample spacings," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 345-352, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Minchuk, Yizhaq & Sela, Aner, 2014.
"All-pay auctions with certain and uncertain prizes,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 130-134.
- Minchuk, Yizhaq & Sela, Aner, 2014. "All-pay auctions with certain and uncertain prizes," CEPR Discussion Papers 9908, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Heidrun C. Hoppe & Benny Moldovanu & Aner Sela, 2009.
"The Theory of Assortative Matching Based on Costly Signals,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 76(1), pages 253-281.
- Hoppe, Heidrun C. & Moldovanu, Benny & Sela, Aner, 2005. "The Theory of Assortative Matching Based on Costly Signals," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 85, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Hoppe, Heidrun C. & Moldovanu, Benny & Sela, Aner, 2006. "The Theory of Assortative Matching Based on Costly Signals," CEPR Discussion Papers 5543, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsLikelihood ratio order (Reversed) hazard rate order Usual stochastic order Mean residual life order Spacings;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:53:y:2001:i:1:p:91-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .