On stochastic orderings between distributions and their sample spacings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bartoszewicz, Jaroslaw, 1986. "Dispersive ordering and the total time on test transformation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(6), pages 285-288, October.
- Karlin, Samuel & Rinott, Yosef, 1980. "Classes of orderings of measures and related correlation inequalities. I. Multivariate totally positive distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 467-498, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belzunce, Félix & Mercader, José-Angel & Ruiz, José-María & Spizzichino, Fabio, 2009. "Stochastic comparisons of multivariate mixture models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(8), pages 1657-1669, September.
- Jongwoo Jeon & Subhash Kochar & Chul Park, 2006. "Dispersive ordering—Some applications and examples," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 227-247, March.
- Hu, Taizhong & Wei, Ying, 2001. "Stochastic comparisons of spacings from restricted families of distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 91-99, May.
- Heidrun C. Hoppe & Benny Moldovanu & Aner Sela, 2009.
"The Theory of Assortative Matching Based on Costly Signals,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 76(1), pages 253-281.
- Hoppe, Heidrun C. & Moldovanu, Benny & Sela, Aner, 2005. "The Theory of Assortative Matching Based on Costly Signals," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 85, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Hoppe, Heidrun C. & Moldovanu, Benny & Sela, Aner, 2006. "The Theory of Assortative Matching Based on Costly Signals," CEPR Discussion Papers 5543, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ebrahim Amini-Seresht & Baha-Eldin Khaledi, 2015. "Multivariate stochastic comparisons of mixture models," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 78(8), pages 1015-1034, November.
- Eryilmaz, Serkan, 2012. "On the mean residual life of a k-out-of-n:G system with a single cold standby component," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(2), pages 273-277.
- Said, Maher, 2011. "Sequential auctions with randomly arriving buyers," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 236-243, September.
More about this item
KeywordsLikelihood ratio ordering Hazard rate ordering Stochastic ordering Multivariate stochastic ordering Multivariate likelihood ratio ordering Dispersive ordering;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:42:y:1999:i:4:p:345-352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.